Installation of 160 ft of treated fence, five feet height
- 160 ft of fencing will be required as per homeowner direction.
- Repurpose 2 – 4ft entry gates if possible.
- Remove and repurpose fence that is inside of new fencing were possible.
- 2- 4 ft gate access points (includes hinges and gate hardware (Possibility of utilizing existing gates)
- 4×4 brown treated fence posts
- Fence posts must be 4 ft into the ground.
- All fence posts must be back filled with ¾ limestone and compacted.
- Brown treated 1x6x1” fence boards.
- 2×4 brown treated fence board rail supports (will be three/ one on bottom / one in middle / one on top / one on the top as a capping. Picture of design provided.
- Brown deck screws will be used.
- Galvanized fence supports will be used to attach 2×4 brown fence board.
- All cut ends will be stained with brown cedar tone stain.
- Will require final inspection prior to payment in full.
- Require to leaving site clean of any debris.
Please submit no later then Wednesday February 24, 2021 @ 430 pm. In a sealed envelope attention to:
Director of operations
Note: Both 4 ft. entry gates will need to be relocated with new fence layout
Download Tender Template: Tendor template (3)