Please be aware that renovations have started at the Health Centre – the end product will result in the Health Centre having it’s own external visitor entrance into the building; however, the renovations will temporarily effect all visitors accessing resources.
The following protocols have been put into place to maximize access to the best of our ability:
- Park in the back of the Health Centre – There is designated parking spot(s) for individuals with limited mobility:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday (2 spots)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays (1 spot)
- Must enter and exit the back door of the Health Centre (there are signs on each door)
- Must stop to be pre-screened before being able to enter the rest of the building
- Maximum waiting room capacity is 3 people- Others will be required to wait in their cars and/or outside in the back at the picnic table and you will be welcomed in once space becomes available
The expected dates of construction is July 9, 2020 for 6-8 weeks (depending on availability of all materials due to COVID-19)
We apologize in advance for the inconvenience this will cause and want to thank everyone in advance for their patience and understanding until the renovations are complete.