The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the part-time position of Custodian at the Band Administration Office, reporting to the Director of Operations. The incumbent will be responsible for the general caretaking, cleaning and sanitizing services and maintenance for Brokenhead Ojibway Nation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- The incumbent must be in good physical condition.
- Must have WHIMIS certification or willing to obtain.
- Must have general knowledge of cleaning duties such as vacuuming, scrubbing, waxing, sweeping, and garbage removal.
- Ability to perform light maintenance duties.
- Snow clearing.
- Good organizational skills with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work professionally and maintain strict confidentiality at or away from work environment.
- Demonstrated ability work independently and with others.
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Willing to submit to random drug testing
- Must include 3 employer references with resume
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference may be given to Indigenous people and applicants are encouraged to self-declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: September 1, 2020
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
Fax to: 204.766.2021
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.
Posted August 26, 2020