- Wash you hands regularly with soap and water (or hand sanitizer if soap and water is not an option)
- Stay home if you are sick (even with the mildest of symptoms)
- Stay close to home and limit your physical interactions when needing to be in public by physically distancing yourself (minimum 6 feet)
- Travel should only be limited to obtaining essential needs- such as accessing health care and grocery shopping. And when doing so, only one person from the household should be completing these tasks. If you are a caregiver of a child or individual with physical needs then only one caregiver should be assisting the person to access their essential needs
- Wear a mask in all public places and/or even in situations when you cannot physically distance yourself from others.
- Call the Screening Tool is available in Interactive Voice Response (IVR) format. Call 1-877-308-9038. or you can also complete the online assessment at: https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
© 2020 Brokenhead Ojibway Nation | Designed & Administrated by Neault Marketing Solutions