Notice – CALL FOR ELDER COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Elder Members 65+
The Community Justice committee is currently seeking elder committee members.
As a committee member you can expect to spend time attending committee meetings on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, advise the community justice committee on traditional community justice practices, participate in circle with justice clients, work together to strategize on community engagement sessions. Each member will be expected to follow the Brokenhead Policy Manual which will be provided to you. An oath of confidentiality will be provided and is required to be signed.
- Be a registered band member
- Eighteen years of age, or older
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, and ability to work as a team
- Committed to carrying out the teachings of our Ancestors within the doctrines of honor, trust, respect, courage, wisdom, love and humility.
- Speaking/ Understanding the Ojibway Language would be an asset but is not required
Please send letter of interest/ Resume to The Community Justice Worker at Jessica.Bridges@scoinc.mb.ca