2 Casual Positions
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual for the casual on call position of Medical Driver for weekend shifts. The incumbent is responsible for transporting patients to and from Medical and Dialysis appointments. The incumbent will work hours as required and be physically able to load and unload wheelchair patients.
- Class 5 Drivers License with reliable vehicle required
- Must provide a driver’s abstract.
- Must have CPR & First Aid Training or willing to obtain.
- Must be willing to work weekend shifts.
- Must be physically fit (able to lift).
- Familiar with area of destination, dependable, flexible and sound judgment.
- Good communications skills, both written and oral, organizational ability and be able to meet deadlines.
- Complete confidentiality and reliability is essential.
- Must provide Clear Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse Registry and Vulnerable Sectors Check
- Must be willing to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Please include 3 employer references with resume
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference may be given to Indigenous people and applicants are encouraged to self-declare. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: October 23, 2020
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
Fax to: 204.766.2021
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment.